Gostudyfree.Com is a well established Education consultancy located in New Delhi, India. With an experience of over 30 years, our firm is managed by a core team of Thorough–bred professionals with vast experience of academic and corporate life. Our philosophy and mission are based on firm foundation of business ethics and integrity and we believe in complete transparency in all our operations. For details please log onto www.gostudyfree.com
We at Gostudyfree.com would like to extend an opportunity to you to either complete your further studies or unleash your potential in the overseas Medical Industry.
Highlights of German Medicine Program
- Germany provides the best and the most cost-effective study options for aspiring overseas students
- Apply for permanent residence after working for 3 years
- Safe Destination to live in
- Hassel free VISA
Unlike India, there are no MD/MDS studies in Germany. You can only work as Assistenzarzt (Assistant Doctors – 2 years) and register yourself under a Hospital/Chief Doctor to do Facharzt (Medical Specialization – 4 years).
Fachartz is continuing education with job. To enter into this, the graduates need to qualify the following two criteria:
- Learn German Language up to C1 level. Learning GermanLanguage is not difficult since German alphabets are very similar to English alphabets.
- Clear the GMK Medical exam which provides the license to work in any German hospital. (GMK exam is conducted orally and practically. It is a 60 minute assessment test. 20 minutes are for assessing the patient handling & diagnosing skills, 20 minutes for assessing the discussion skills with fellow nurses and doctors and remaining 20 minutes for assessing case sheet writing skills).
To do the above the Doctors will be entering into an integrated program of 1 year called ICPF-Med- Intercultural Program. After the program, the doctors would be qualified to work as Assistant Doctors in German Hospitals with a minimum stipend of 4,000 Euros.
Overview of ICPF-Med
- German Language level C1
- Medical language and health care training
- Hospital simulations
- Hospitations (Observatoryships)
- GMK exam preparation
Germany today has a shortage of 6,000 Doctors annually. To get detailed information on this please click on www.make-it- in-germany.com/en/for- qualified-professionals/working/demanded- professions
COSTS INVOLVED IN THE PACKAGE
- Gostudyfree.com Consultancy charges are Rs.1,00,000 + 15 % Service Tax
- 1 Year ICPF-Med course (for intensive teaching of German language, preparation of GMK exam, medical language, healthcare training and hospitations (observatory-ships) in Germany Fees:10,000 Euros
- Need to open up a Block Account 8,640 Euros (For covering 1 year living expenses in Germany).This is mandatory for applying VISA for Germany.
HOW TO APPLY
- Pay Gostudyfree.com fee .
- Complete the University application form and send across the attested photocopy of required documents to:Gostudyfree.comG-81, Second Floor,Middle Circle, Connaught Circus,New Delhi-110001
- When accepted students receive admission acceptance for, it has to be signed and sent back to IAS via email as a scanned copy.
- Transfer University Fees.
- Open Blocked bank Account in Deutsche Bank.
- Skype Interview
- After Skype Interview IAS sends original admission letter
- Apply for VISA
- Pack your bags and fly to Germany